Do I Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?
Home 9 Personal Injury 9 Do I Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?

A Reputed Personal Injury Law Firm That Provides Solid Results

A personal injury can set you back. Weeks of recovery and extreme pain along with the inability to work are things that one can expect. An injury can happen with no warning. Suddenly, you are in a motor vehicle accident, struck by a car while walking in the crosswalk, or slipping and falling on the job.

Now, what do you do? You should strongly consider taking legal action. A seasoned personal injury attorney can help you maneuver through the catacombs of the legal system, while confronting insurance companies, businesses and individuals unwilling to cooperate. Arbore Velez, LLC, in Netcong, New Jersey, is an experienced personal injury law firm that knows what to do.

How We Can Help You

A solid personal injury attorney will lead you through the complex and intimidating legal process, overseeing every aspect of your case. Your lawyer will obtain records of the accident or incident, hire outside experts to investigate your case, obtain statements from witnesses, retain medical records related to your injury, and negotiate and fight with insurance companies that shirk their responsibilities.

You have suffered a great amount of pain and suffering as your health has gone into a downward spiral. A skilled personal injury attorney will do his or her best to secure compensation to pay for your medical costs and lost wages. You need to focus on recovery, while an attentive attorney takes care of every legal aspect while getting results.

We Offer Free Consultations, Call Now

Through the years, hundreds of New Jersey residents have benefited from the solid legal skills of Arbore Velez, LLC, in Netcong. As a team of aggressive and reliable personal injury attorneys, we will oversee every aspect of your case whether involved in a work-related accident, bitten by a dog or involved in a motor vehicle accident. For a free initial consultation, contact our office online or call 973-584-1501.